Following on from the previous post, here is the new URL to the RSS feed for this website:
Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Update: Well, this is awkward. This post showed up in both the old and the new feed, even though I turned off the old feed on the WordPress side. I don't even know how this is technically possible. Undead accounts, leeching content from beyond...
Still. Better change your RSS feed URLs just to be sure.
Update 2: So that old Google account was not dead after all. Why am I not surprised. I managed to regain access to it, logged into FeedBurner, and deactivated the feeds there with permanent redirection to the proper URLs.