I am back in Vienna after the gig in Frankfurt I mentioned earlier. It was fun work, but I really missed Vienna, so I am glad to be back. So far, I have done the following:
- Gone to the dentist. No root canal needed, yay!
- Got a haircut.
- Went food shopping on the Naschmarkt and had a great salad there.
- Went to Schokov to buy chocolate. Working around the corner from them was dangerous.
- Went to a vegan street festival, met friends for coffee there (while completely missing the person I was going there to find).
- Visited a friend, barbecued and went for a swim in his garden (not at the same time).
- Went to a multi-cultural festival in town.
The only thing I regret is not being out of town during the European football championships. Tourists are annoying enough already, it will be interesting to see what hordes of football fans will be like.